The Arduino Nano is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.x). Arduino Nano has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino UNO but in a different package. Arduino Nano lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
- Microcontroller : ATmega328 (Arduino Nano).
- Operating Voltage (logic level) : l5 V.
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12 V.
- Input Voltage (limits) : 6-20 V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog Input Pins: 8.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (ATmega168) or 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by the boot loader.
- SRAM : 1 KB (ATmega168) or 2 KB (ATmega328).
- EEPROM: 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 KB (ATmega328).
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Dimensions : 0.73″ x 1.70″.
- Length: 45 mm.
- Width : 18 mm.
- Weight: 5 g.
- Automatic reset during program download
- Power OK blue LED
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED
- Auto-sensing/switching power input
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor
- ICSP header for direct program download
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
- Manual reset switch
- 1 x Arduino Nano V3 Arduino Nano
After Soldering You will get this board like these images.
Pakistan’s Largest Online Shopping Store for WWW.PKmart.org.We Provide Service all over Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi ,Islamabad ,Peshawar ,Multan ,Faisalabad Etc…. We offer a wide range of all types of Products . You will get best prices and Good Quality of all products as compared to any other Online Shopping Store near you. All Over Pakistan COD Available.